Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website, and See Switches Limited, the owner and operator of this website. (Including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with, and be bound by, these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the site immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either:
(i) employed by See Switches and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise, providing services to See Switches and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of See Switches, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site is construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
b) print one copy of the Content.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of See Switches.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the site or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order;
c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. Use of the website is governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
6. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that See Switches makes available through the website (the Service) are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. See Switches is under no obligation to update information on the website.
7. Whilst See Switches uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8. See Switches accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
9. See Switches reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our, or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our, or your negligence, as applicable;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, See Switches accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
16. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions, and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
17. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted. The validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
18. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
19. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales, and all disputes arising under this agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
20. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase Goods indicated by you, and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. We make all advertisements and communications until we accept your order are invitations to treat only and are not offers. This means that if goods are shown on the site but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, See Switches Limited shall not be obliged to sell you those goods.
21. While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied concerning its accuracy. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website. This includes but is not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage or trade.
22. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
23. Express three working days delivery is available on all orders for UK mainland orders. For all other destinations, the delivery price is calculated at the checkout.
24. All orders from See Switches are dispatched using Express delivery through Royal Mail and Parcelforce (depending on the size and weight of your order). For your convenience, all orders are tracked, and you will be provided with the necessary details to monitor the progress of your delivery.
See Switches details
25. See Switches is a company incorporated in England and Wales whose company registration number is 7976224 and VAT number is 133053945 and registered office address is 288 Oxford Road, Gomersal, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 4PY, United Kingdom and it operates the website www.seeswitches.co.uk. You can contact See Switches by email on email@example.com